Hello guys, I have some updates for those who interested in Zooriffic 5 in this upcoming August. Beside filling out the form, you need to give your details :
Name:
IC:
Address:
Contact no:
Email:
T-shirt size: S/M/L/XL (if u dun wish to join the event but you want the SHIRT, ALSO ACCEPTED MAN!! haha)
Meals :Vegetarian or not ( For Muslim, semua ditanggung HALAL k?)
Transportation : LRT/ Carpool/ Drive by your self
Email your itinerary to zooriffic5@raleighinternational.org.my before 12 JULY.
For the payment, I need you to BANK-IN to our account:
Pertubuhan Raleigh International Kuala Lumpur
RHB Bank - KLCC
Account No: 2141-3800-0265-36
(please bring the bank-in slip to Zooriffic 5 for verification)
RHB Bank - KLCC
Account No: 2141-3800-0265-36
(please bring the bank-in slip to Zooriffic 5 for verification)
If you cannot do the bank-in, you can hand over the money to me on the event day, if dun have any places yet, I'm sorry ya, have to walk home by yurself la...haha, joking oni...:-P
OK, datz all for now, if you have any questions or doubts, don't feel hesitate to give me a CALL..CALL (echo-ing) and SMS oso. I'll reply u A.S.A.P k?
Regards,
AHMAD FAISAL
Zooriffic's Project Leader
017-2742040
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan