At last, Kexin and I can destroy partial of our boring by going yumcha at Papa Rich ( Bapak Kaya ). We not goin by two of us, but there are Wai Siong and Gai3. Yayy...I sms Sinyi, she didn't reply me. Haih. Ky, aiyak, i forgot la. This time yumcha, quite kelam kabut la, because I nid to take them first. haha. the food quite nice at here... quite costly la oso la...haha. after few hours at there, Afzyim came menerjah us. So terperanjat la...at first, he came to my house, then, my bro said to him that I at here la..gaga... Sanggup dia kayuh basikal kat sini. haha. Then, he sat, then start with, belajar kat mana, all of us. haha. dia tanya sikit2, then, start debate with Gai3 about INTEC,Aliza, Intec, Aliza. haha.apa daa....
I'm not so good in writing actually, I can feel now la, that, i'm just give update or feed to you guys. not story. haha. Sorry ah, for the kelam kabut first, then, my story la. not really interesting, because I like to keep it simple.
*picture will be uploaded in future. I overused my Wimax fair usage. So the line is very slow, until so damn slow to upload..*
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan