Selasa, Disember 08, 2009

Little motor crash

Aiyak, so bad la me.... You noe, last Sunday, I was sending my cousin to RMC (Royal Military College) in Sungai Besi. On the way we heading there, unfortunate event was happened to us. We kena accident sikit. By what? Well, i'm not being hit by LORRY or CAR. it's just a tyre lost of its air suddenly. I think maybe my cousin to heavy kot. haha.. No wonder I ride the motor, heard sound "geduk...geduk...geduk", when i want to throttle. Alright, back to the story, when the tyre is became like that, both of us fell from the motor la, near round-a-bout. Wow, I was wondering la, if I ride my motor that time at 80km/h speed, sure kua chiong dy us la....No injury to us. My arm just little bit pain la... My cousin, he ok. He grabbed me from the back, b4 i completly slide from the motor. If not, i'll be slide far away la...and the funny thing is, when we both fell from the motor, the thing he really thought is his leg. He afraid that his leg goin into the rim of wheel. Haha. Then, the rain coming down to us, making the situation become harder to solve.

My cousin said, just bring up the motor to upper center, while he seeking for his officer to help us. Then, he said he got someone to help. My heart relieved. Then, I bring up the motor to them, and when they saw my motor, they said, " oh, motor skuter, tak dapat la mcm ni, igt motor kapchai", "kalau motor kapchai, boleh tukar pasal ada rantai. Yang ni dah la tubeless pastu a V-Belt". Nothing I can do anymore la...just accept the truth. While waiting rain to slow down, my cousin went off to reporting station, because he need to report himself b4 6pm. Soon, the rain getting slower, then, I braved myself, drive the motor, get out the hell from there, with the speed of 20km/h with signal on to indicate I'm in trouble. Seriuosly, no one ask me, what happened, need help, NONE..people is so selfish nowadays. WTF I care bout them, this world nothing good for me sangat. Then, I keep goin on my journey to the nearest workshop and fixed the bike.

ah, its ok now. But, I still kinda trauma la. I keep wondering if I speeding about 80km/h, then I'm in highway. So, horrible. This incident, taught me that, I'm should not speed up my motor. 150% of your life is on the motor. If your motor mess up, you will mess up too. Unlike car, if one tire blowed, I think you still able to control the car. Motor, one tyre blow, *bush* live or dead that time. So, to my beloved friend, if you bring motor, drive safely, please2 drive safely. Don't become like me. Im not Mat Rempit, or motor racer, and I still got accident. Ok, till here. Ja! Drive safely k...

Tiada ulasan: