BELASUNGKAWA
Din Beramboi
1967-2010
I did not expected this thing happened because, quite sometime I hear ERA.fm's radio, I can hear his voice making some jokes and I like his role when in Afi dan Abah show as Pak Rahim. On last Friday, he was passed away because blooded dengue infection. I heard this news right after I played Counter Strike with my friends, that time I was onlining Facebook, then I saw a status Din Beramboi meninggal dunia.
He is the best actor from what I saw and obviously the best joker. I dont know what to say more, because I dont feeling to much to talk about him, I felt quite sad about this news, but I have to redha with Allah's destiny. Din Beramboi, you are the best man I ever know in my life. Everything you did last time, made me laugh so much and I happy with you even we didn't meet at anywhere. Thank you for everything.....

Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan