Sabtu, Julai 17, 2010

Coursism

If we have racism in this world, well, for me, I think we have coursism at here. Haha. You know, people easily attracted with interesting subjects like money, everybody like money. If we make differences, this part have lot paper money and the other side have syilling oni, OFC, people will choose that damn paper money.

At here, KKTM Beranang, we have five specific courses which is robotic, wireless networking, embedded, microelectronics, and measurement and control. If you enrol at here, which one will you choose? If me la, I will choose Robotic. Why? Because they are so interesting that can change the world someday like movie in the theater.

The margin of Robotic students now is big and year by year, the margin getting bigger. As for me, I'm in Measurement and Control, very sad la. Sometime, I felt that my course were dumped away. Ya la, what we have in Measurement and Control? You measure, that control switch and all of buttons, unlike robot, you can create one and make them work for you, or wireless networking you can be a great hacker someday.

Some more, if we do educational trip, we invited them to join us, but if other courses, they din bring us even the Dean Award's receiver in our course. Whats that? Maybe the receiver din feel anything about this, but it is affected to me.

But, I do believe in myself, that this course have great advantages that any courses don't have. We are the wanted in industry and my senseis told me something like that. To my friends, let stand up together, and show to them that we are the best of the best even though our numbers are not great as the others. Someday, we are the shining star in universe (Koko Crunch ads) haha. k

Tiada ulasan: