Khamis, Julai 15, 2010

Feedback Control System: Pity for me :-(

first of all, let me briefly explain what is Feedback Control System. Well, it is a subject or field regarding to obtaining and analyse the response from control system. Other than that, it is a necessary for all system have the control system and know what is the feedback from them such as amount, temperature and blah..blah..

Well, today, I have the class. its FCS la stands for the subject up there. I don't found any interesting parts in this subject and it occur before in Electrical Technology's subject. After few topics I through, then I able to mastered the ET subject, even though I obtained B+ in previous exam.

Today, was totally screwed off. The topic today was mathematical modelling of system and the topic was long and seem has never endpoint to me..haha. I will keep calculate, calculate, and calculate till muntah darah. xD.


When I'm studying this subject, I felt pity to my sensei, Nadia-sensei. She is a nice lecturer and like to smile. My friend, like her smile :-).  When she teach to us, me, seem din get what she blabbered for 3 hours. Like masuk angin, keluar asap. My focus can be 85 percent in each class, maybe due to lackness of my basic knowledge in mathematics. 



Fine! Next week, I will go Yu~Shu~Nerai, and study Mathematics. I really need to study back for that.!

Tiada ulasan: