Isnin, Julai 19, 2010

Japanese Speech Contest


I didn't plan to join this after my sensei asked me if I like to join it. I read the poster before, and I saw the last submission date was over. But my sensei said, its ok. She can handle it. She have cable la tu..haha. Anyway, submitted the form and manuscripts, doesn't meant that I will go to the competition. The organizer will screen the entries, and if chosen, they will sort out 7 speakers and debate to each other.

From the past competition, the first winner will receive study tour to Japan. Wow, so gud! I wish I can go la, but my nihongo not very good yet, so, I was thinking that my chance to go to the final, tak kesampaian la. Maybe my senpai got, because they have more experience and been through JLPT ( Japanese Language Profiency Test). Okla, if I was selected to the final, wish me luck for those read this post. Jaane~

1 ulasan:

usachii berkata...

tgk gmbr ko dh mcm ank jepun