Selasa, Julai 13, 2010

Long Journey in FIFA World Cup Tourney

Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So, World Cup is over already, congratulations to Spain, thanks to Paul the Octopus as well.haha, for the rest of the teams, don't worry, you guys still have chance to strike the success in another 4 years, so practice well la. Despite that, on the night of final match, I need to send my cousin to UITM Kuala Pilah. I don't know where it is exactly but I know its further than Seremban. I asked my cousin, is it far? He said, "no la, about 30 minutes from Seremban", then I say, "oh, ok then". the journey start at 12.40am,  about 1 hour more before the match start. I chose LEKAS Expressway, seem it very lekas(fast) way to get there. after passed seremban exits, i found out that road to continue to Kuala Pilah was not finished, its closed and we have to take jalan kampung la.  

Looking at the signboard, about 30 km to Kuala Pilah. Wahh...still far oh, but according to my driving's speed about 80 km/h, my cousin was right la, its took about 30 minutes or less, but my dad keep telling me to drive slow, because he want to sleep at the back..kekeke..

Then, we arrived at there about 1.50am la. Shoot! about 40 minutes before the match start. then, I drive quite fast la, pantang nampak jalan lurus, speed up while keep pressing O/D (overdrive) button at the gear a.k.a NOS. haha, but really la, I can feel the speed increasing as I pressed the button.

                                                       
Then, I need to get myself to college la, at Beranang. From there, I take jalan kampung oni la. If follow LEKAS, later I need to make myself pusing banyak kali. Actually, I don't plan to use jalan kampung la, because after passing Seremban, later kena lalu scary way if you drive at night. It is really dark, no light at all, and nearby that road is Orang Asli village. 

Arrive my college about 3.30a.m but the match don't start yet because its in half-period. As soon I put my bag inside my room, then I go Dewan Makan to watch la, because they set up projector at there. Then, watch for 20 minutes la, because tak tahan already. really tired.



CONGRATS TO SPAIN TEAM!! 1-0 BY TAKING DOWN NETHERLANDS

Tiada ulasan: