*DJ Dave Menjelang Hari Raya's song singing*
haha, I'm taking the mood to write something with that Raya's song..gaga...
Finally, a two-weeks break, actually, its 11 days only, but I take it as two-weeks la, nak semangat la konon..
From 11 days, my family took almost 9 days at kampung. Walau eh.....
Actually, it's not that I dont like to balik kampung in Perak, but, in this festive season, we should visit relatives home instead sitting at home, finish all the food, and sit watching TV for whole days.
I blamed the TV station. Oh yeah, 100% to them, because feed us with exciting entertainment, till make people feel lazy to go raya. When not in festive season, the TV programmes are way to boring like HELL.
I wish, I can go back past time, watch and feel how was the Raya celebrated in previous. I think, it much more better because, that time don't have Astro and not so many exciting TV programmes. HAHA.
Ok, till here, by the way, Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin, from head to toe, and 0-0 la ok...hehe
Don't forget to come my house..xD
1 ulasan:
selamat hari raya juga!!! :) buat open house cakap, but buat before 26hb 9, sbb aku dah balik mesir dah..
Catat Ulasan