Khamis, Disember 10, 2009

Jalan lagi...

Today, I went up to Jasko with my mum and my aunt, or make it easier, all my family la, except my dad. I jadi diorang punya driver. At there, nothing much they bought. As for me, I got myself a now drinking bottle, special edition drinking bottle. It's WWF drinking bottle. As a nature lover, I bought one to show my support to this planet and organization. haha...



Then, I met Fatin at there, so long time dy din meet her. Last time I saw her is on my birthday on February. haha. kinda chubby and she is working rupanya, as TGV's staff at Jasko. haha. She said my height not changed at all. Wat lau la...dengki la tu kan...haha

Cabut from there, went to K-4 ( Carrefour ), new abbreviation for this new hypermarket at our hometown, bought some groceries....

-The End-
p/s: Tomorrow activity will be lepuc-king with KX and WS. The other who wan to join, you're R.S.V.P. haha. plan to go Mines tomorrow. Got Croc's promotion sale...

Tiada ulasan: